Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Announcing the 2010 God's Glamorous Girls Womens Conference!

Ladies!!!!! It's that time again! In 2010, I will be hosting our next God's Glamorous Girls conference. If you were there or heard about our last conference, you know that we had an AWESOME time. Well for our next conference I am expecting even greater things!

The conference will be held June 16-18, 2010 at the Jericho City of Praise in Landover Maryland. Start preparing now.

If you are not already doing so, make sure you follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/drdeedee

I will be using Twitter to make special announcements about the conference as well as a couple of other surprises. I am really looking forward to sharing in this special time with you! Stay Glamorous and be sure to live a life that will Impact, Influence, and Inspire others.

Love,
Dr. DeeDee
www.GodsGlamorousGirls.com

6 comments:

Sis. Montra Corbett said...

Greetings Dr. Dee Dee I am so honored to be writing you. I have been encouraged and inspired by you. I did not attend your conference but I know it was a life changing experience. One day I will be able to attend. You are indeed an awesome woman of God. May the Lord continue to find favor in you and bless you and your ministry.

Missionary-Elect Sis. Montra Corbett

Dr. Jxsn said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am soooo excited. A twelve of us attended the conference in 2008 and we were tremendously blessed and inspired to excel. We are definitely attending in 2010 and we are bringing MORE people. Thanks for bringing it back!!

Tracie Douglas said...

Dr. Dee Dee, I am excited about us doing again for the God's Glanourous Girls!! The conference last year was off the hook, so i know the next year it's going to be out the box. I have been telling every women I know. I tell them if they miss this one that are going to short......lol

Pastor Jeanette Chambers said...

Pastor Jeanette Chambers, Miami, Florida...Oh my goodness I am sooooooo very excited...only 2 of us came from Miami in 2008...and WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY...if you were not there YOU TRULY MISSED IT. I recently saw Dr. Dee Dee and Dr. Mike (WHO WAS OFF THE CHAIN)in Miami at JPMCI...WOW WHAT A BLESSING)...I told Dr. Dee Dee I would definitely be at the conference and this time I won't be selfish and only bring 1 person I am bringing all the women in my congregation who want to be blessed...it was spiritually fulfilling and also lots of fun, a winning combination.

Sonya Pierce said...

Hello..I'm excited about this conference as I have not attended one before. It is my desire to attend the conference this year with my 16 year daughter, for a time of fellowship and growing in the Word of God together. Join your agreement with ours that all provisions will come through for this trip In Jeus name. I'm so excited and believing God for the changes that willoccur as a result of this conference. I come expecting!!!

Zakia said...

Hi Dr. Dee Dee! I am so excited to be attending the conference tonight. I was unable to attend last year and felt bad. I made it my mission to make sure that I would be attending this year. I was wondering what is the dress attire for this event?