Sunday, May 3, 2009

Communion Service, May 3, 2009

Join SOFCC for Communion Service, with a Special Guest! 

Sunday, May 3, 2009, 6-7:30pm
 At: SOFCC South
14107 Gibbons Church Road
Brandywine, MD 20613
 

                 You don't want to miss this Communion Service! Please join us.


The Lord Himself commanded us to do this! The Apostle Paul wrote, "For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread....(and) took the cup also saying. Do this in remembrance of Me. For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup you proclaim the Lord's death until He comes." (I Corinthians 11:23-26) How should we come to the table? We should be examining our lives. We should not hesitate to set things right with our fellow believers and with the Lord.

3 comments:

Sandika Neptune said...

Hi dr deedee how are you doing today,I really like and apperciate the way you'er preaching the word of God.You have been a great role model to me by praying for everyone and you'er preaching the word you'er always finding ways to help us understand.
I enjoyed what you send to me about Dreams Do Come True.When I was looking at the dvd tears started rolled down my eyes because some of the same things happened to me.I guess what I'am trying to say is that I apperciate what your doing for me.I will never forget the good thins that you'er doing for me.That's why would apperciate you writing and also sending me some of your favortie dvd's.I love and also apperciate what your doing for me.Please don't stop praying for me or my family because,without God there's nothing that I or nobody can do.
I want you to please me a montly letter and also send me somemore of your favorite dvd's,oh before I forget I perfer you sending it to me by my mailing address 260 East 34th Street Brooklyn11203.

Ms.Kia said...

Dr.Dee-Dee,
I am a new member of the church. I watch the broadcast daily in the morning and in the evenings when possible. I enjoy you so much I am so encouraged when I hear you speak. The power and conviction you have comes across so sincerely. My life has completely fallen apart right before my eyes but the integrity of this ministry keeps me going one day at a time. Continue to be as transparent as you are it is really needed. Thanks for opening up your heart, your life and your self to those of us who are hurting so badly that the words don't come to describe the pain.

Unknown said...

I have a poem for you. Correcting a mother's day injustice.

Good day Dr. Dee-Dee
I just want to say to you
God knows that you are special
in all you say and do
this is my morning reflection
and as I pray for you
I want to thank you for the message
that dreams do come true
you are a great first lady
you are so very nice
I could sit under no one better
well maybe, Dr. Betty Price
you have your queens in training
showing them in how to grow
but you my dear first lady
you have that special glow
I am here to serve you
when and where I can
thank you for your obedience
to help fulfill God's plan
you are really glamorous
that much you need to know
we at Spirit of Faith do love you
you help us all to grow

Thank yo Dr. Dee-Dee
You are truly such a blessing

Sincerely,
Katherine Berry