Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Making memories as 2010 gets closer...

Hello beautiful people!! As you know I absolutely LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! It's a time of the year when family and friends get together and simply enjoy being around each other. So much emphasis is placed on gift giving. Yes, it is wonderful to give and to receive however Christmas is so much more. Let's not forget that we are celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

At the time of this post we are 10 days away from Christmas. Take the time to do something that will cause someone to have a lasting memory. It doesn't have to be big. Maybe just spend time with that person that you haven't been able to do so because of your schedule. How about inviting a less fortunate family to spend Christmas with you? You know that it is the hearts desire of both Pastor Mike and myself to see you all on top and most of all DISCIPLING someone. Make a fantastic impact on someones life today!

2 comments:

Charmaine Williams said...

Hi Dr. Deedee I just wanted to say that, I think you are an awesome example of a true women of god. I love the faith that you stand on. As I continue to get closer to where God has called me to be, I'm ever grateful to have came in contact with you. I love joy and the peace I see in your pictures, and in your ministry. You and Dr. Mike are awesome.

Joy Oliver said...

I absolutely agree. We have to remember that Christmas is a time to remember that Jesus was born so that He could give us heaven on earth. Dr. DeeDee, I love your broadcast on the Word. Keep up the great work. Merry Christmas!