Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Finally Here...

Ladies, it's finally here, my first book, "How a Pastor's Wife Can Help or Hurt a Church." Now I know some of you must be thinking, "Great, but I'm not a Pastor's wife" or "I'm single." Well this book is FOR YOU too! Your life is about to be made so easy because I want everyone to experience God's best. You know I'm transparent and if you can take the lessons and wisdom that I have gained in life and apply them to yours - then look out world for the new PHENOMINAL GLAMOROUS WOMEN OF GOD! Now I'm going to talk about real things, like having the proper attitude, how's your self-esteem, dealing with offense and many other topics that help us to become the women God designed us to be. All I want is to be happy in life and I want YOU to be HAPPY too.

Love you girl, Dr. DeeDee

3 comments:

LadyTT said...

I enjoyed the God's Glamorous Girls Conference. It was inspiring, uplifting and of course spiritual. I also want to say that I enjoyed your book "How a Pastor's wife can help or hurt the Church". As a new Pastor's Wife (only 9 months) this book was so helpful and most of all practical. Thank you Dr. Dee Dee for keepin it real and for sharing so much of yourself with the reader. I know you have more to share so I can't wait until the next book or Part 2 of the first one. I cannot wait for the First Wives cirlce of Friends to begin.I know this will help connect many Pastor's wives for mentoring and sisterhood.
My husband and I are also trying to attend one of the first Friday Marriage meetings. We have been inspired as we watched you and Dr. Mike on TV some mornings. You both are so anointed when it comes to teaching on marriage. Well God bless and we are praying for you!
Humbly in Christ, First Lady Tonya Twyman, St. Stephen Baptist Church, Temple Hills. Md.

Unknown said...

Greetings to my Forever Friend!
I am so thankful to God for you! I always saw the hand of God on you -- even back when we were little --- before I knew what the Hand Of God was! (What a blessing) And now God is enlarging the territory of you and Dr. Mike so others can experience what I did back in the late 80's at Dr. Mike's "trial" sermon! (Glory To God!)
The book is a blessing -- even as a single woman it was a blessing to me - so I am praying that women will read it regardless of their marital status!
I look forward to having the opportunity to share with others the example that you have been to me. I know that God will continue to walk before and bless you richly!! As always, I'm keeping you in my prayers!
Loving you deeply!
Cyndi S
1Cor13:4-8

Anonymous said...

Dr.DeeDee,
My wife is looking for your bookand she cannot find it in Charleston SC. Do you have a website that your book is sold on or a location that I can place an order from? Any direction will be helpful.